Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's been a while since I've written.. way too long to be exact but i need to start it up again. School was going well this semester, grades wise it was the best grades I have ever received in school period. I did exceedingly well even though I was pretty much stressed all the time. Funny part was that I wasn't stressing about school. Semester is over and I'm still stressed, having trouble sleeping here and there, but things will get better.
I'm going to Mexico this summer which is so exciting. I'm studying at a school called la Universidad de las Americas Puebla. It's in Cholula, Mexico. It's a small world because I actually met someone on a rosetta stone application that was trying to learn english, and i'm learning spanish and we have been talking for about half a year now and it turns out that she is from Cholula, the same place I will be studying and living for 6 weeks. It's crazy because I was planning on going to Spain or Argentina, and it ended up that Mexico was the right fit, and only after I told her that I was going to Mexico did we find out that she lives in the same small town. Bizarre. We talked a lot last night and she helped me out with a few things and restored my feeling to at ease for the moment. It's great to practice my spanish with her, it helps a ton.

Music-wise nothing has changed. I'm still playing the same ol stuff. I've been trying to get into jazz guitar recently. That's why I recommend the Listener Supported version of Warehouse. It has a jazzy feel to it, and next song I pick will be a real jazzy one :)

No comments: