Friday, August 29, 2008

Off to school

Sad but true. I am leaving in the morning to venture to the tundra lands of VT to move into school. I'm very anxious, and nervous about it all. I'm also really torn up about having to say goodbye to Jen in the morning. As much as I don't show it- it's eating me up inside. But let's stop talking about that because my heart is already hurting. Let's not do further damage to it.

In other news, I've started my company again, which everyone around me has probably heard enough about, and probably want to kill me for talking about it so much. I'm excited though because it's like my brainchild. So- I apparently have 6 boxes of stuff waiting for me at school from sponsors which is awesome.

The first company I'll note here is Klean Kanteen. a very cool water bottle company. Check them out...

www.kleankanteen.com