Saturday, August 16, 2008

Minarets

I know I know, It's been a while.

So summer is coming to a halt which scares the shit out of me- frankly. It was a good summer and I don't want it to end. I'm becoming increasingly more and more worried about going back to school, seeing everyone again and starting up classes- the huge load that I have. I have bearly had enough time to pick up the guitar let alone write, which sucks again.

On one cool note, I have a pen pal from Mexico(I think Mexico), so that's pretty cool, and it's helping my spanish which I need to improve if I want to become fluent. I'm also still trying to learn Japanese which is たのしい.

I'm starting up the ski and snowboard tuning company this fall/winter and trying to get as many companies on my side as I can. Hopefully I will be able to get a lot of advertising done, for me and others.

The song that has been stuck in my head for a few days now is Minarets by Dave Matthews. (I know I need to lay off DMB and go in another direction, give me a couple weeks). It's fun to listen to and even more fun to play on guitar because it has a middle-eastern sound to it which is pretty fun. So check it out! Minarets.

No comments: