Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Red Sox Tonight!!

Excited? Well I am. I get to go to the Red Sox tonight with the girlfriend, which is going to be soo much fun. Tonight is against the twins and it should be quite a show. Its currently really hot out and my pool is sounding really invited. the water temp is 84 so I might be submerged in a minute.

Also really excited about the fact that I found a picture of this old cathedral that I drew two years ago, which was really exciting(But sounds really boring). But unfortunately I gave away the drawing, which I shouldn't have because it was the best thing I ever did. But now I found the picture so I get another chance to draw it. Hopefully when I'm done, ill put it up on this blog, in a few months.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

updaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeee pleeeeeaseee :)