Sunday, July 6, 2008

Boreddd

A little Bored today. Woke up late. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow and wed-fri. But I do have an exciting week coming up. Exciting and sad though. Tomorrow I'm going out to dinner with my family- parents and brother. (everyone -the dog) He's not allowed in that restaurant after what happened last time...
So dinner tomorrow, then on tuesday my older brother is leaving to move to New York with his fiancee, because he is going to start work in New York in a couple of weeks. He just graduated from BU. So he will be gone, which is sad. Because I will miss him. And then I am going to UBurger(in Boston) which is so freakin good. I was hungry thinking about it like a week ago when the plans were made. And after UBurger, going to the redsox game with the dear. SO that will be a fun night.


Played guitar for an hour or two this morning, I need to keep up with it or I'll forget all the songs I have already learned in the past. :(

I've been trying to keep up with my drawing lately but I haven't been sketching as much as I would like. Here are some of the recent sketches this summer...


2 comments:

BozThx (call me Boz, Thanks) said...

Like the blog. I added a link to it from my site, http://bozthx.blogspot.com/ Keep up the good work.

Design Monkey said...

Great rose. Those are particularly hard to drawn – most peoples' attempts look like onions, my own included, which is why I stick to monkeys.